Looking for a healthier cookie alternative? why not try these Oatmeal seaweed Cookies.
They are quick, easy and perfect for kids.
The seaweed we used this week is our organic nori which is high in protein, low in calories and full of vitamins and minerals!
Here is what you will need to make our Oatmeal seaweeds Cookies:
- 250g of Oats
- 155g of all-purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 220g of Butter
- 2 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- 220g of Soft brown sugar
- 100g of caster sugar
- 1 large eggs
- 100g of Chocolate chips
- Teaspoon of Nori flakes, get them here!
- In a large bowl, mix oats, flour together
- In another bowl, stir melted butter vanilla, both sugars and eggs
- Add your wet ingredients to the dry and mix,
- Add the chocolate chips
- Cover bowl and place in fridge for 2 hours or overnight
- Line a baking tray and preheat over to 180 degrees
- Scoop medium sized cookie dough onto tray
- Bake for 13-15 minutes
- let cool for 5 minutes
- Then Enjoy!
Take a look at our YouTube for recipes like our oatmeal seaweed cookies and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcQdR_tav_25fMCkSAUExfA?