This easy Sea Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe is even healthier with our Sea spaghetti added to the mix.
Sea Spaghetti texture is very similar to land spaghetti. Full of minerals, vitamins and flavor!
Here is all the Ingredients you need:
- Half box of spaghetti
- Half a Bag of Sea Spaghetti, Get it here
- 1 pound of ground mince
- Jar of Tomato sauce
- Fresh basil
- Parmesan Chesse
- Seaweed Sprinkles & Pepper to taste
- Add both Pasta and Sea Spaghetti to a large pot and boil until al dente
- Add ground beef to a pan, Mincing up meat as it cooks
- Once beef is cook thoroughly add your pasta sauce and stir
- Once the pasta has cooked for 10 minutes, drain and all your mince and sauce mixture or alternatively plate your pasta and add sauce on top
- Garnish with fresh basil, sea sprinkles and parmesan cheese
- Calories for dish range from 300-305 per portion.
Take a look at our YouTube for the step by step video: